Sunday, August 26, 2012

Wow!  So inspired by this blog to create a light table.


http://timelessadventures.wordpress.com/2012/07/23/diy-light-table/


The pictures of the children's play are incredible.  I will be going to put ours together for home this evening.  But, the uses for counseling and therapy will also be immense.  So thank you, Timeless Adventures!!!

I've been busy preparing interview materials for a hopeful position in a school.  God may have that in store for me again!  Anyway, if so, this light table will lend itself to free expression and some beginning house, person, tree drawings.  Use the idea with the salt and straws to draw with, and your directives to begin drawing should be so easily accepted!

Happy light box drawing!  Three wishes that my favorite school position occurs for me again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment